Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bergmef

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
North East, MD, USA
The program I'm using has a long menu when I do get info. Is there any way to get to the bottom without changing the resolution? I'm trying everything I can with no luck.

Thanks

Gregg2

macrumors 604
May 22, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Once I open enough of the disclosure triangles to reveal enough info that it's longer than my screen height, I get a scroll bar. If you don't, I'm not sure what setting to invoke to make that happen, but maybe that will help someone else figure it out...

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Once I open enough of the disclosure triangles to reveal enough info that it's longer than my screen height, I get a scroll bar. If you don't, I'm not sure what setting to invoke to make that happen, but maybe that will help someone else figure it out...

There is no "OK" button on Finder's "Get Info" window, so I'm thinking the OP is referring to something else.

bergmef

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
North East, MD, USA
I'm using iflicks. When I go to add the show info, I have to change the resolution to see the whole menu. I was hoping I could page down or something. Kinda make the menu scroll.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
I'm using iflicks. When I go to add the show info, I have to change the resolution to see the whole menu. I was hoping I could page down or something. Kinda make the menu scroll.

Sounds like a flaw in the program design.

bergmef

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
North East, MD, USA
Can you not just hit Return?

After entering data, I have to get the 'next' or 'ok' to light up in blue so the return will work. I emailed the guy that wrote the program. The main problem really is that the mini is running the tv, and I'm screen sharing with my old, core duo macbook. It can't run the same resolution so I need to keep the mini kinda low to match.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.