Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

schimanke

macrumors member
Feb 19, 2008
No more MMS with modified carrier bundle on German T-Mobile network.

Update: Sorry, my mistake... Still works!

Shockre

macrumors member
Apr 4, 2009
can someone try if 2xl supercross,payback and games on unity engine(crazy snowboard,microkart etc) work?

garethjs

macrumors 65816
Nov 11, 2008
I'm gonna go ahead and say there will be NO NEW BETA today and then everyone's going to be disappointed by the end of the day when they don't see one. Then you'll see that I was right. If I'm wrong... then... sweet, a new beta!

Come again?

schimanke

macrumors member
Feb 19, 2008
MMS still working with modified carrier bundle on German T-Mobile network. New beta is way faster than the last one.

luv2hum

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2009
Since when did A2DP worK! how do i get it working?!?!?!

just find it interesting that i did not need to restore new phone or anything, also dont really see any differences in any of the settings...oh and mms stil not working!

schimanke

macrumors member
Feb 19, 2008
just find it interesting that i did not need to restore new phone or anything, also dont really see any differences in any of the settings...oh and mms stil not working!

In Germany it is working with modified carrier bundles...

bradenwh

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2008
Wow! Another example of how TheSpaz does NOT know everything!
Wonderful. We need as many as these as we can.
Maybe eventually he'll get it.

luv2hum

macrumors regular
Apr 2, 2009
There was a rumor that it is related to Safari. Have you tried to download it with Firefox?

i did try downloading it with firefox, but it still saves on my desktop as pretty much nothing. it shows a file but when i click on the update it says its updating the carrier, but the carrier file is still the same after the "update", means something must be wrong with the way i have downloaded the file.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.