Hey people, first post! Yeh I know this has kinda been done a few times now, but every post I read ends up with a debate about the MB and it's power / heat / etc. I just want a straight answer if possible... So does anyone have any remote idea about when we'll see the Intel Core 2 Duo (i.e. the Merom) out in the MacBooks? I was going to get an iBook a few weeks ago but then when I came to look on the site it was the day they stopped selling them on the main store... so I got reading and realised an intel one wouldn't be all that bad as I could have a reason to use BootCamp (i'm a linux user completely but I have a few apps for my GPS which only run on windows and having them on my laptop would be great for on the move). Well, I set aside £1,000 as I can get the student discount and was going to get the 1GB RAM and 80gb hard-drive and get a nice bag for it aswell. I thought, great, I'll do it. But then I found that the new chip might be coming out fairly soon and I really like the sound of a dual core 64-bit CPU - I have an AMD64 on my main PC and it's awesome. So, wait or not to wait.... that is the question. (I kinda want to get my MacBook at least by the middle of summer - but that's the time I hear the new CPUs might be coming out...) Any advice greatly appreciated!!!