Merry Christmas to us?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by DuFFy, Dec 14, 2007.

1. DuFFy macrumors regular

Anyone thinking that Apple is waiting to release a huge update for the iphone on christmas day. I mean its a tuesday and what better present to every iphone and esp new iphone owners of the day then to get an update to maybe even 2.x with a boat load of new features??? I'm just throwing it out there...what do ya think :D

what do you think is possible, as far as new features for the phone to have this soon?

2. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

Don't think so, unless you are with Apple, don't celebrate Christmas and are willing to work long hours before Christmas to get the update out...

3. DuFFy thread starter macrumors regular

maybe its already done and theyre holdin out on us.. :) i dunno just wishful thinkin thats all

4. erandall38 macrumors 6502

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. I was looking at it as a "Merry Christmas, From Apple" kind of thing. But then what would they be saying to all the people who do not have iPhone?

5. TurboSC macrumors 65816

TurboSC

sucks to be you? that's what you get for calling all us early adopters idiots? hehe j/k..

That would be a great idea on Apple's part. I hope it happens, cause all i want for christmas is iChat :p

6. wrboyce macrumors 6502

even if they do, which I doubt, most won't want to upgrade immediately as it'll cripple our jailbreaks!

7. DotComCTO macrumors 6502

Seems unlikely. I'd bet for something shortly after MWSF.

Just a guess.

:cool:

--DotComCTO

8. TurboSC macrumors 65816

TurboSC

Yea, sometime between Christmas and MWSF for sure.