Message App - Nothing happens when I click on a pic

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by jdaniel, Mar 23, 2012.

1. jdaniel macrumors 65816

Saw I sent a pic or someone sends me a pic I see the thumbnail and I click it, instead of seeing a bigger version of the pic.. the screen is just black does not work I do not know when this happened but its new....

ideas anyone?

2. jdaniel thread starter macrumors 65816

before i am forced to go to 5.1 coz there is no way to reload 5.0.1, anyone have a fix for this?

3. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

If you have PhotoAlbums+ installed and using BiteSMS.....this is a known issue with yesterdays update to PhotoAlbums+.

A fix will reportedly be out soon. Don't panic and update to 5.1 and lose your JB.

More info here: http://forums.bitesms.com/posts

4. jdaniel thread starter macrumors 65816

I dont have bite sms but I do have photoalbums ah thanks for the info tho !!!!! my attempts to upgrade didnt work anyways haha

5. HickDead macrumors 6502a

HickDead

Well I meant that issue is related to the most recent update to PhotoAlbums+ and I'm seeing it too with stock message app and with BiteSMS.

And OTA updates never work from a JB iPhone. Thank goodness for that! :D

6. jdaniel thread starter macrumors 65816

yeah deleted photoalbums for now and it works fine. and no I tried to upgrade via itunes but it refused to do it no idea why but for now its fine :)

Thanks again