Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

millerb7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2010
Just received a phone call from my ATT rep... left me a message.

He told me he was confirming all 5 of my phones were "officially" ordered and on track and on their way to the store for the 24th launch... he told me as soon as he had them unpacked from the trucks he was going to call me so I could swing by the store and pick them up.

Anyways, just thought it was nice to hear some more "official" world from ATT... I had previously received emails etc etc but now it's coming from the managers mouth... so I'm set for the 24th pickup... getting excited ;)

+1000000000 for my local ATT store... the manager there is AMAZING. He's going way out of his way to personally call me regarding the phones and update me on their status.... I've been very appreciative.

LocoMoco

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2010
Iowa
If someone was buying five iPhones from me. I'd make sure that customer has got my attention. That's five birds with one stone!

Glad to hear you got a personal confirmation. :)

Higgs1

macrumors 6502
Jun 6, 2009
New York City
the only message at&t left me was one requesting me to stop calling and asking about the white iphone availability or they would have to take legal actions :rolleyes:

lame-o's

millerb7

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 9, 2010
If someone was buying five iPhones from me. I'd make sure that customer has got my attention. That's five birds with one stone!

Glad to hear you got a personal confirmation. :)

Yeah.. well technically I bought 6 of them lol....

5 on one family plan and a 6th on it's own account.

Needless to say, anytime I walk into the ATT store the manager treats me like I'm a God lol... it's rather nice haha.

I understand I dropped a lot of money for the phones, but I was more than pleased with the service before that point. Needless to say the only reason I go to this att is the other one (same distance from me) the manager is an ******* and DOES NOT right his wrongs or help compensate the customers... so they lost my business for good.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.