Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macpro2000

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 23, 2005
I was just wondering if there are any apps to modify Messages so that when you are looking at your list of people you are currently messaging, if there can be a status or activity animation showing that they are typing. I know this happens with iMessage when you are on an individual message conversation, but it would be nice in the list when you are texting with multiple people at once (not a multi person text conversation), so that you don't have to keep clicking back and forth to see if anyone is typing. Anyone?

Tyler23

macrumors 603
Dec 2, 2010
Atlanta, GA
I was just wondering if there are any apps to modify Messages so that when you are looking at your list of people you are currently messaging, if there can be a status or activity animation showing that they are typing. I know this happens with iMessage when you are on an individual message conversation, but it would be nice in the list when you are texting with multiple people at once (not a multi person text conversation), so that you don't have to keep clicking back and forth to see if anyone is typing. Anyone?

Not possible.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.