Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

revolyssup

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 18, 2015
I've run into this problem a bit in the past but the last couple of weeks have been pretty bad. I'm trying to send images/gifs via messages and sometimes they won't send and I get the "not delivered" button next to them. This also happens sometimes when I'm just sending text but it's usually a image or gif. Most of the people I'm having issues with are not on iOS but there has been a few times where they were and I still had problems.

Thanks in advance

keysofanxiety

macrumors G3
Nov 23, 2011
I've run into this problem a bit in the past but the last couple of weeks have been pretty bad. I'm trying to send images/gifs via messages and sometimes they won't send and I get the "not delivered" button next to them. This also happens sometimes when I'm just sending text but it's usually a image or gif. Most of the people I'm having issues with are not on iOS but there has been a few times where they were and I still had problems.

Thanks in advance

If you're sending them via SMS and not iMessage, it could be down to your carrier. If it's an image/gif, it will need to upload and then send, so if you have poor signal or are on EDGE rather than 3G/4G, this could possibly be the cause?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.