Messaging app with screen sharing function

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by maccish, May 9, 2014.

1. maccish macrumors newbie

All I really want is a messaging app that lets me view web pages in real time with my friends. I was using screen sharing on Google Hangouts on my computer, which was pretty darned good (talking and sharing the view of certain windows).
    Recently I dont have my computer with me anymore. And I was disappointed to find out that function screensharing is not enabled in Hangouts app, or any other app I've known. Anybody got any recommendations for an app that is close to what I'm having in mind?

2. ihijacker macrumors newbie

The only app I can think of is Skype, but I dunno if they have that for mobile.

3. maccish thread starter macrumors newbie

I've asked this question in a few other forums and haven't found anything like what I want :confused: Skype should upgrade their app.

4. The Doctor11 macrumors 603

The Doctor11

I want screen sharing too but in the FaceTime app. It's more at home there:)

5. maccish thread starter macrumors newbie

6. ihijacker macrumors newbie

I've tried the app but none of my friends is on this Voxypad thing. I cant experience what they claim as "the app for communication"

7. maccish thread starter macrumors newbie

The app works pretty well on iPad actually. Looks nice. When you're logged in, you have all your Facebook friends there so its easy to invite people. From that you can call, draw and view webs together.

8. handsome408 macrumors newbie

Cool Apps

I did try that with iPad...very cool UI and great app.

9. ihijacker macrumors newbie

I just saw this review of the app on TUAW
    It sounds like it was written by a tech guy that focused much of his attention on the functions and acutual usage of the app. "Pictures could be loaded and shared, then drawings or other symbols could be added by using a finger as a "stylus".
    Btw, one thing I find useful about this app is that it was pretty responsive over an Internet connection, no latency in drawing-seeing-talking. Works well for some of my recent discussions.