Messed Up iCloud Purchases?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by App Downloader, Jun 9, 2011.

1. App Downloader macrumors member

In my "Purchased" tab on my iPad 2 (App Store) (not on my Mac, because I didn't download iTunes 10.3 yet), and there were apps that were on my Mac (which is normal), but then there are apps that weren't on my mac (deleted) but I purchased before.

I don't want the latter to be on my purchased tab, so like is there a way to clear those purchases etc?

2. AtomicEdge macrumors regular

I don't think so. It looks like that list is a purchase history, so it looks like that copy of "Hidden Voyeur Cams" is with you forever!

3. App Downloader thread starter macrumors member

But I've made more than 1000 app purchases since my first iPod touch, so how come it only shows like 75 apps?:confused:

4. App Downloader thread starter macrumors member

Oh shoot, sorry

I checked again in the purchased tab, and I saw that there was a "iPhone" tab also, and there were like 500 apps so I think that's it. *sigh*

5. youngplaya0228 macrumors regular

I really hope they let you choose what shows up. My iTunes account was hacked last May, and the bastard downloaded a BUNCH of crap that i wouldn't even consider looking at (Britney Spears and B.o.B discographies, retarded iPad games, etc). Now, every time i look at my purchase history, i have pages upon pages of crap that i have to scroll thru...

It's not a huge problem (I'd much rather them just release iOS5 already), but if they could make it optional or something, i sure as hell wouldn't be complaining.

6. App Downloader thread starter macrumors member