Messenger Bag Recommendations for rMBP 13"

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by Doth, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Doth macrumors member

Doth

Hey guys,

I just recently added a rMBP 13" and am looking for a good Messenger bag. I use this one for my MBP 15" and really like it, however, they don't seem to make one for the 13. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

incase MBP 15" Messenger Bag

Thank you,
    Don

2. cxc273 macrumors regular

Doth, it's probably been covered elsewhere in the forums.

It might also be helpful to folks who might give you recommendations if you could describe how you plan to use the bag, how much additional stuff you carry, budget, etc.

I tend to think bags are very personal choices and something I might think is perfect for me might not be so good for you.

3. Doth thread starter macrumors member

Doth

Hello cxc273,

Good point. I should have searched first. I found a Booq bag that looks perfect for me. I am not hard on bags, I just need something that will hold the laptop, my iPad mini, a small Evernote Moleskin Journal and a few pens. I also need it to look more professional that a backpack would look.

This seems to fit the bill: Booq Boa

Thank you,
    Don

4. tenganis macrumors member

Hi Don,

Have you heard of the Crumpler bags? They have lots of messenger bags and their warranty is for life. Does anyone happen to have the flock of horror Crumpler bag? If so, how do you like it?