Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wyotraveler

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 13, 2019
Hey all

I just bought the new iPad Pro 11” to replace a previous iPad that I lost last year. I had a simple sleeve for my previous iPad, but I was always putting it down somewhere and having to go back and fetch it. I am sure this why I lost that iPad. In any event I am looking for a messenger or sling bag that will fit my new iPad Pro with smart keyboard/folio along with a few accessories (charger, cables, and so on), as well as my iPhone 7, but at the same time is not too big. Someone gave me a Solo Active Sling Bag, but it almost too big for what I want. I really just need a 2 compartment case (main compartment for iPad and front compartment for accessories/phone) and shoulder strap, so I am not putting down the bag all the time. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for help, suggestions, or advice.

sparksd

macrumors G3
Jun 7, 2015
Seattle WA
Hey all

I just bought the new iPad Pro 11” to replace a previous iPad that I lost last year. I had a simple sleeve for my previous iPad, but I was always putting it down somewhere and having to go back and fetch it. I am sure this why I lost that iPad. In any event I am looking for a messenger or sling bag that will fit my new iPad Pro with smart keyboard/folio along with a few accessories (charger, cables, and so on), as well as my iPhone 7, but at the same time is not too big. Someone gave me a Solo Active Sling Bag, but it almost too big for what I want. I really just need a 2 compartment case (main compartment for iPad and front compartment for accessories/phone) and shoulder strap, so I am not putting down the bag all the time. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for help, suggestions, or advice.

I have this for my 10.5 Pro - an 11 would certainly fit:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075LCHMTJ

Mine did develop a small tear in a seam - I think it was a delivered defect.

I also have this one. It is real nice but pricey -

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017BPMS3I

Wyotraveler

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 13, 2019
Hey guys

I did find a nice bag at luggage shop in Littleton, CO where I rolling carry-on to have a shell replaced. The main compartment fits my iPad perfectly without being too big or small. Also there is a front compartment for my charger, cables, and wireless earbuds. The attached photo is this bag.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 961
Reactions: RevTEG

RevTEG

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2012
San Jose, Ca
Hey guys

I did find a nice bag at luggage shop in Littleton, CO where I rolling carry-on to have a shell replaced. The main compartment fits my iPad perfectly without being too big or small. Also there is a front compartment for my charger, cables, and wireless earbuds. The attached photo is this bag.

Looks great. Now don't put your bag down and have to go back and get it like you did your iPad. lol... That would be something I'd do. lol

Wyotraveler

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 13, 2019
Looks great. Now don't put your bag down and have to go back and get it like you did your iPad. lol... That would be something I'd do. lol
This bag has a shoulder strap unlike the last sleeve, so I am less likely to do that.

Reactions: RevTEG

JayMysterio

macrumors 65816
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California

rumz

macrumors 65816
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
Like a lot of other MacRumors posters, I'm a fan of Waterfield products. However, they do tend to be pretty expensive. Here's a list of the ones that are specifically for iPads. Personally, I'm thinking of getting the Muzetto. https://www.sfbags.com/collections/tablet-bags
Wow, they have some very nice options there. I do prefer the look of the Muzetto, but liking the bit of extra capacity in the Bolt. (wondering if I can fit some my Beoplay H6 headphones in there along with an iPad Pro 12.9 + Brydge keyboard...)

Reactions: Porterhouse
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.