Messenger/Sling bags (cross chest backpack)

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by CHDA80, Mar 8, 2013.

1. CHDA80 macrumors newbie

I just ordered my macbook pro 15". I'm looking to get a messenger/sling bag that would fit it. All the ones I see online hang by your waist. The bag I have now won't fit a laptop. It's more of a backpack but with a single cross chest strap. Anyone have suggestions on single strap backpacks?

2. Blizzie macrumors newbie

3. CHDA80 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. buzzybb macrumors newbie

I've recently bought this leather bag by Chivote and i'm reallly happy with it! The quality is great, spacious, stylish and the best part of it is that it's really versatile... you can wear it in pretty much any way you want, backpack, messenger....

check them out here... www.chivote.com

Let me know what you think

Attached Files:

5. Ccrew, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2013

Ccrew macrumors 68020

I have (2) of the Chrome Citizen's. First one I bought is 4 years old and still looks new. Second one I bought simply because I had such good luck with the first one and they came out with a reflectorized version and I frequently ride my bike to work in the wee hours of the morning. Love their products. I have mine with the optional laptop sleeve which suspends inside the bag.

That Chivote posted while stylish would bring the suck as a real messenger bag. Poorly padded and no sub strap to keep from sliding, nor will it deal with water like most. More hipster bag than real messenger bag, so it depends on what you're looking for.

6. mrapplegate macrumors 68030

7. CHDA80 thread starter macrumors newbie