Method on how to get unlimited data on iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Rbai63, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Rbai63 macrumors member

Hi, I just read this thread yesterday and I just wanted to know if this method still works.

http://www.funkyspacemonkey.com/toget-unlimited-data-plan-att

I bought an iPhone 2g and got the microsim to work in their, I have service and all but I have not gotten a text or anything. On my ATT account online it still says the phone is set up with the 2gb 3g service. It recognizes that I am now using an iPhone 2g though. So I reset the iPhone and activated it on iTunes. It came up with the $20 data plan and billing info. I am guessing that is setting me up with the $20 plan because It was the screen where I could select texting and all. After I finished with that it still says 2gb data online. It has been 12hrs so far and still no text.

Thanks

2. JOFOX macrumors newbie

I did the same thing and still no Text! Anybody?

3. antman2295 macrumors 6502

???

Yeah i was wondering the same thing, does anybody know any other way to get unlimited data for the iPhone 4 again???

Thanks!

4. JOFOX macrumors newbie

2gb is not enough at all!! im already over.

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Just the above method or you can call and ask/beg them to change your plan to the unlimited data.
    It worked with some people, I guess they got lucky and got a cool AT&T rep that was willing to do it.

6. antman2295 macrumors 6502

OK Thanks!

Ok Thanks, i think i might know how to get that unlimited plan ;)