MGS4 Final Box Art?

Discussion in 'Console Games' started by illegalprelude, Apr 7, 2008.

1. illegalprelude macrumors 68000

illegalprelude

[Full Article and Pics]

im torn. I kinda like both of them. They very different and very attractive in their own style

2. gloss macrumors 601

gloss

The Euro art is much more in the vein of the previous games in the series.

3. sikkinixx macrumors 68020

sikkinixx

I hate the proposed NA one, I hope we get the Japanese/European one, it fits more with the series style.

4. juanster macrumors 68020

juanster

that looks amazing, even thought mtgs 1 teh one for psone is still my fav game ever...

5. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

I like the US version best. I want to get this game, will it be okay that I have not played any others in the series? Or should I find a crash course online to tell me the story... or what should I do :eek:

6. e²Studios macrumors 68020

e²Studios

meh, its a cover who cares. People are getting too picky, picky and whinging enough to the point where its becoming absurd. Next thing you know people will complain which side the virtual steering wheel is.. oh wait.. :rolleyes:

Z, you can pick up the collection disc rather cheap if you own a PS2 or a PS3 with B/C. It would be worth a play just to get the feel for the game and the story. Otherwise there is information up the wazoo on teh interwebs about the MGS series :)

Ed

7. 2nyRiggz macrumors 603

2nyRiggz

They look good to me....I like the collectors edition(hope I can find it) but as long as that box contains some MGS goodness then I'm cool even if they had raiden on the cover.

Bless

8. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

Prefer the NA to the Euro.... will it make me like the game though ? ;)

(waits for cheeky response about how miserable and hard to please I am from Ed H :D)

9. Zwhaler macrumors 603

Zwhaler

Thanks for the reply :)

Sadly, I do not own a PS2 and my PS2 40GB does not offer BC. Ill search around for a crash course in the story, although I really really want to play the first 3 games before I pick up the fourth. Maybe me and my friend with a PS2 will have a MSG4 marathon before the fourth comes out