mice!!!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by magius, Jun 9, 2007.

1. magius macrumors regular

I was just wondering what mice you guys would recommend? personally i'm looking for something wireless, possibly bluetooth to free up the usb.

right now its between the bluetooth mighty mouse and logitech v270. i've been hearing the 270 is kinda conky with macs though, and i just found out the mighty mouse does have a right click(!).... sooo, i'm leaning towards that a bit because of the trackwheel which will allow me to scan my timeline, and i don't really care about the side buttons which apparently suck on the mighty. plus the mighty is prettier.

what do you guys think? any feedback would be appreciated.

2. janey macrumors 603

janey

i think the mighty mouse sucks, particularly the way you have to right click.

i have a logitech mx revolution and g7 (wireless, not bluetooth) and a razer copperhead (wired) i'm very happy about, although none of them free up USB ports.

3. mags631 Guest

I use a Bluetooth mouse from Logitech -- works great. Nice simple shape -- batteries last forever.

Link

4. magius thread starter macrumors regular

gosh, when did mice get so expensive?! i remember when i used to be just fine with those crappy ball ones.

anyway, right now it looks like its between the logitech vx revolution and v270. bluetooth might be the decision maker, but i'm unsure if the lag is intense.... and then again, I might become shallow and impulse buy a mighty :( I wonder if there are alternative solutions for cheaper prices with = functionality, but fewer buttons. I don't really need a kajillion billion buttons....