microfiber cleaning cloth

Discussion in 'MacBook Air' started by Tritons, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Tritons macrumors 6502

Hei
    I bought Retina MBP and my sister 13'' Ultimate Air and I had microfiber cloth but she didn't so I'm wondering if there was something wrong with package or Apple just dosn't add microfiber cloth in Air's packaging.
    Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, I have planty of them but I want to know why.

*sorry for bad english

2. barredfreak macrumors 6502

That is interesting. I suppose that Apple has removed the cleaning cloth from new Airs. To be safe, I'd ask someone at Apple to confirm this, though.

3. Dessureault macrumors member

no microfiber with the macbook air (mid 2012 at least, I can confirm that!)

4. Tritons thread starter macrumors 6502

This is really interesting. Not that it bugs me in any case but why wouldn't they include one?

5. gentlefury macrumors 68030

I noticed that it says the rMBP I ordered comes with a cleaning cloth. My 2011 MBA did not.

6. Dessureault macrumors member

yeah I find it pretty weird too! I have a couple of them so it doesn't really bother me but I don't understand why they don't include it with the MBA :confused:

7. Tritons thread starter macrumors 6502

May be because of the glass screen on Retina Macbook you need it way more often?

8. glen e macrumors 68030

Because the air is far more sensitive to pricing and 1 million (or whatever) mf's equals xx dollars in cost they save.....

Some high end lux cars include a free iPad loaded with owners manual, the bottom model in the line includes a paper one....no diff....