Microphone intermittently not working

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by mcb001982, Aug 5, 2016.

1. mcb001982 macrumors regular

Is anyone else experiencing issues with their iPhone 6/6+ mic not working all of the time? This happens with both my talking regularly and while having headphones plugged in. I went to Apple and they first had me clear out all setting, then I returned and they gave me a new device, finally I did a full reset of the phone including all content and it is still happening. When I did the last full reset I set everything back up manually rather than from my backup since the guys at the store thought there might have been something corrupt on one of the back ups. IOS is up to date, it actually started happening right before 9.3.3 came out but after updating it made no difference either, like most people these days my cell is my primary source of communication where I need to make calls on regularly.

Any insight will be appreciated, thanks in advance!

~Matthew~

2. mcb001982 thread starter macrumors regular

Guess no insight on this? Went to Apple and got another phone, besides signing into my icloud I have not restored and am still having the issue...