Microsoft Arch Touch vs. Logitech Performance MX.

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by TSE, Jul 8, 2011.

1. TSE macrumors 68030

I can get the Logitech Performance MX for about $65 and the Microsoft Arc Touch mouse for $30. Which one would you recommend?

2. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

i can definitely recommend the MX, it is a much better mouse since it is contoured for the shape of your hand and the scrolling is much better. Sometimes, with my touch mouse, I would scroll and even if it reaches the bottom of the page, the mouse would still be making a clicking noise as if it hasn't scrolled fully yet.

3. Big D 51 macrumors 6502a

Big D 51

4. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3GS: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

Logitech Performance MX hands down. I own three of them. 1 for 24" iMac, 1 for 27" iMac, and one for 15" MBP.

Best mouse I've ever owned.

5. rockyroad55 macrumors 601

rockyroad55

But if you insist on getting a arc touch mouse, mine is for sale in the marketplace.

6. vtran macrumors member

i could never get use to the magic mouse because i used a intellimouse 1.1 for such a long time until i scrapped the PC and moved to Mac. i got the logitech performance mx mouse and i love it but if you have sensitive hearing you might be annoyed with the sensor because it makes like a whining noise when you move it around. it happens to me but it might be different for others. overall its a good mouse!