Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Console Games' started by ReanimationLP, Jul 10, 2007.
Channel 69 on Comcast, its live straight from E3.
No crappy blog updates or webcasts.
Channel 70 for me.
68 for me
But either way...it sucked. Just new clips of games....not even new games, almost all of them we've heard about before.
Moore talked about Star Wars, and then lead into Halo 3....WTF? Give me a bone here, some news on a star wars game would be nice
Hopefully Sony and/or Nintendo will have a better event.
Also, still no price drop MS?
don;t get it up here in Canada. Good thing it sucked (well everyone says it did and the written log of it sounds pretty boring).
The screens I saw of COD4 look sick. F*** Halo compared to that!
Sonic the Hedgehog on the 360? Doesn't compute. Something about the Xbox controller is not doing for me when it comes to old school games. I tried Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter previously, and I had to get rid of them because I could not play them.
Sonic the Hedgehog on the Wii's Virtual Console is perfect and better. They only added bonus on the Xbox are achievements and leaderboards, as usual. I'd say skip it if you got on your Wii. It's a mere 400 points though.
I'm downloading the Assassin's Creed, Civilzation: Revolution, and Mass Effect trailers. Halo wasn't up when I checked. Oddly, the Blue Dragon demo is up and I am also downloading that. Wasn't it supposed to be out July 20?
I was hoping the would confirm Ikaruga and Exit for Live. At least Puzzle Quest is for sure. I was also hoping for some Rock Band videos. Of course maybe there will be new things later.
Yeah, keynote sucked, although I was reading a liveblog from Joystiq. Then again, all of the games I want on the Xbox have been announced and coming out soon. Disappointed we really didn't see too many games coming 2008. Could not get GameSpot or GameTap to load, and I don't have cable.
Here's to hoping Nintendo and Sony have livelier shows.
Well, colour me totally unimpressed:
A 'new' Halo 3 Xbox 360 - with the same badly designed innards?
A buggy Assassins Creed.
Gears of War on the PC.
It's only the 'new' Resident Evil that's got me mildly interested.
I agree, the 360 controller is bad bad bad for 2D games. I've taken to using my Classic Controller for testing my game now.
I'm a bit "meh" too. They surprised me with Viva Pinata, which I cannot imagine being great on a PC.
All that Disney stuff doesn't interest me.
New 360 colour. Hahahah. I'm so sorry. Why do they keep doing this? Instead of publically announcing they "messed up, but heres a new working 360!", they'll just throw more breaking units down our throats annoying us and costing MS another few billion.
On a side note it's an absolute shame nobody makes a proper PC game pad anymore. They're all super naff, even 3rd party console controllers suck sheep. Why is it so hard to simply produce a comfy and functional controller. And why can't the 360 have a halfway decent dpad
CoD4 Trailer looks awesome. Can't believe how good that looks.
he best thing with the "halo 3 xbox 360": it comes with everything halo 3 except actually Halo 3
so much for making sense
I rather like my Xbox 360 Wireless Controller via the USB receiver when I use Windows in Boot Camp. I've only used it to play an emulated version of Virtua On and Jet Grind Radio. Too bad the Dreamcast emulator doesn't support analog stick emulation so JGR is impossible to play. Virtua on works very nicely with the dual analog sticks, triggers, and shoulder buttons.
The only problem is I can't use it on my Mac for Halo. Halo crashes whenever I try to use my controller.
Hopefully the new XBox 360 will use 65nm chips in it..then it would be worth it.
No guessing if you have the new or old Xbox 360
So MS sucked big time and what was up with that buggy arse glow in the dark AI in a.creed?
When the dude was killing punks in the room the bodies of the victims went stiff....its only a demo so lets hope they fix the thing.
Not a very strong showing from MS
I have stupid americast.
Does anyone know what channel it is on.
I really would like to watch this.
And Nintendo's conference is 12 EST?
I just wanted to comment on the video I've seen off Xbox Live (the Bringing it Home thing is nice to get high quality trailers).
- The Xbox Live Arcade trailer is worth watching. Marathon 2 is no more a pixelated shooter. It's much smoother and detailed. It might be better than Aleph One for comparison. I hope they bring the other Marathons to Live. I was too young to be competent enough to play them.
- The Crash Bandicoot trailer was amusing, but we'll see how the actual gameplay is.
- Guitar Hero III was flashy, but we'll see how that one actually plays, too.
- Bomberman Live HD looks like fun and can't come quicker.
- Viva Pinata Party Animal is just a bunch of mini games. Might be a skip for me. Wish they released a sequel or expansion.
- Beautiful Katamari looks beautiful. Would be my first Katamari game, so I'm waiting for that one.
- Assassin's Creed trailer was an old one. Boo.
- CoD 4 looked hot. I just hope the game doesn't end up being like the older CoD's where it's over the top action and just tons and tons of spawns. Seems overly dramatic. I'm hoping for something more like BF2 or GRAW or any other decent modern shooter.
- Civilization Revolution showed no gameplay. Skip the trailer.
- Halo: Arms Race is a stupid video. It's more or less a bumper video for the keynote last night. Just kind of there to get the crowd going. Not really game-related at all.
- Halo 3 seemed interesting, but I'm worried about the 3rd person mini-gunning stuff. Seems odd. Looks like the Arbiter is just an AI-buddy now. I was hoping to see more Spartans besides Chief. The graphics are definitely better than Halo 2, so quit your complaining.
Was the Assassin's Creed demo actually buggy? I remember a while ago someone leaked info that there was a futuristic aspect to the game, I assumed the characters glowing in code had something to do with that. I wasn't thinking much of it at the time but it was probably a glitch.
If you take apart the 360 controller, and sand down some of the excess plastic on the shell, it works a HELL of a lot nicer.
Either that, or if you have an Xbox controller, get an Xbox extension cable, a USB extension cable, hack em apart, connect the 4 matching wires together (Just ignore the yellow one, it does nothing)
Bioshock is the only game on the 360 I'm really excited about. H3 I will no doubt but other than that....
Is Mass Effect RPG/action? I'm not that game on rpgs. All the other titles are coming out on the other platforms and I'll have a look at them when they are released....so I can know which one to get