Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dtbratt

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 6, 2011
Amherstburg, ON
Im not getting my emails unless I go into Mail on my iPhone? I have my outlook.com setup threw exchange. Anyone else having issues?

**Working** Went into settings and re-entered my password. Kind of strange.

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
Im not getting my emails unless I go into Mail on my iPhone? I have my outlook.com setup threw exchange. Anyone else having issues?

ive had my work email constantly giving me issues. it was to the point it kept prompting me for the password, even though it was entered correctly. deleting and setting up again always helped. glad you got yours working again.

jmcgeejr

macrumors 6502
Oct 7, 2010
Seattle, WA

This issue is complained a lot with IOS 6, hoping they fix it soon, that and for some reason my battery is being killed, no idea why, go into my system app and my cpu is never less than 30% usage all the farking time. Something is killing it and sadly there is no way to see what is doing it.

aaronchow

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2007
For me, sometimes the email won't be pushed to my phone unless I manually refresh the inbox. I thought it is me only (my coworkers don't have this issue though...)

windowstomac

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2011
This seems to happen intermittently with me too. Sometimes mails come in but other times nothing updates until I refresh (using hosted Exchange service).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.