Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KingYaba

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Aug 7, 2005
Up the irons
Nothing major. The issue is I have is my email and password are saved so when I click on the app, I get the "signing in..." as it trys to log in.

The issue is I keep getting a pop up error saying "are you sure this is the correct password" or whatever. I end up having to hit retry anywhere from one to five times before I log in.

Just curious if any of you have suggestions on how to fix this? Cuz I'm lost. :confused:

adrianblaine

macrumors 65816
Oct 12, 2006
Pasadena, CA
I don't have a solution as this happens to me too. Whenever I open it after being closed it never signs in right away and says

Sign in failed because the password is incorrect or the sign-in name does not exist. If you have forgotten your password, choose Help Topics from the Help menu.

and then gives a choice to either "Cancel" or "Retry." It almost always signs in when I hit Retry (and then "sign in").

I've just chocked it up to being a MS bug.

elfin buddy

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2001
Tuttlingen, Germany
Mine (and everyone else I know) has a similar problem, but not as bad as that. It refuses to sign in on the first try, regardless of whether or not it remembers the name and password. Second try always works fine though :confused:

Also, file transfers are slow as Hell...but that's another beef.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.