Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

palala

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 16, 2002
Long Island
I have the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer...I know, I know...It's Microsoft, but it is a solid mouse with lots of buttons which is what I like. Anywho, I cannot find any software (from Microsoft or otherwise) that will allow me to program the buttons in X. Does anyone know of any kind of software out there, or when Microsoft is going to get on this? Thanks.

Speaker

macrumors newbie
Oct 6, 2001
LA
same here

I would also be quite interested in this, but I have never been able to find any software for OS X. I have just the plain ol Microsoft Intellimouse - love that mouse. Started using it before I switched to mac. Not only would it be nice to customize the mouse, but it would be even better if there was some software that managed the mouse such that it wouldnt screw up the cursor speed settings out of nowhere. This is really annoying (if you set it fast, it will suddenly out of nowhere switch to slow, but the setting is still on fast. Setting it down and restarting is the only thing that seems to work)... anywho... no answers here... just wanted you to know im in the same boat.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.