Microsoft Office problem.

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by axelis6, Oct 16, 2008.

1. axelis6 macrumors newbie

So, im kinda new with Mac OS X i bought my macbook a month ago, and i purchased MS Office 2008. Worked perfectly, till i decided to clean up all my cache and stuff.

Stupidly i deleted iPhoto, photobooth, iTunes, including MS Word, but no PowerPoint or Excel.

Then i re-installed leopard and got everything back.
    But Word is still missing.

What can i do to get it back? i aready used the 3 keycodes... so i need some advices..

Thanks in advance.
    And sorry for my english mistakes.:D

2. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

Did you purchase Office 2008 on a disk? If so, just reinstall it from that disk.

3. axelis6 thread starter macrumors newbie

Well even tho there is no more codes?
    Does MS recognizes my Macbook?
    i will do that, thanks :)

4. nadyne macrumors 6502a

The best thing for you to do is to run the Remove Office application (it's in <Applications/Microsoft Office 2008/Additional Tools/Remove Office/>) to remove all of the apps, and then re-install it. If you haven't re-installed your operating system (or if you didn't go overboard and delete other things), you won't need to re-enter your product key. If you did, you can just re-enter the key that you originally used on your MacBook.

Regards,
    Nadyne.

5. axelis6 thread starter macrumors newbie

Well i guess i just deleted the Application runner, because i have over 60 files that say ''non executable file''.. check this is how my MS Office folder looks like

[​IMG]

Also, i made a FGOUS Disk for the Windows Xp. but i regreted it, how can i incorporate those 5.5gigs againg to my HD?

thanks alot for the replies