- Apr 12, 2001
Microsoft today released a new SkyDrive Pro app for iOS, aimed at SharePoint Online users in Office 365.
Microsoft has a detailed tutorial available that explains how to get the most out of the app, which has tools for sharing and collaborating on files as well as offline capabilities.You can use the SkyDrive Pro apps to view documents in your SkyDrive Pro folder, select specific content to take offline when you are traveling or have low bandwidth, organize your content by creating new folders, and upload new content and share with others.
SkyDrive Pro for Office 365 Subscribers can be downloaded from the App Store for free, but it is limited to employees as part of Office 365 or SharePoint Online and requires an already existing SkyDrive Pro account. [Direct Link]-Browse through all of your SkyDrive Pro files
- Access your most recently used files
- Share your files with your colleagues
- Select files to access when you're offline
- Add more files to SkyDrive Pro from your device
- Open documents, photos, and videos
- Upload files from other iOS apps to SkyDrive Pro
Article Link: Microsoft Releases SkyDrive Pro App for Office 365 Subscribers