Microsoft Zune Music Player

MovieCutter

macrumors 68040
May 3, 2005
Washington, DC
iPOD IS DOOMED!!! MICROSOFT HAS A TURD COLORED MP3 PLAYER THAT WANTS TO LOOK LIKE AN iPOD!!! LONG LIVE THE TURD COLORED ZUNE!!!!

I find it funny that this thing is thick as a book, will probably be $299, and has wireless capability that is only useful if everyone else has a Zune, which...at this rate, definitely won't happen.

Manzana

macrumors 6502a
Jul 19, 2004
Orange County, CA
i actually kind of like it, might buy one next year to replace my 3G iPod. too bad it's still just vaporware.

no price, no battery life, etc.

Felldownthewell

macrumors 65816
Feb 10, 2006
Portland
I'm liking the screen. Everything else, not so much. Unless they will let me re-download my iTunes purchased tracks in their format for free I wouldn't even consider this. The only thing like this that I would buy from MS is an xbox portlable type thingy.

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
Felldownthewell said:
Unless they will let me re-download my iTunes purchased tracks in their format for free I wouldn't even consider this.

I thinkt they said they would

I likemy iPods thanks

wingsky

macrumors member
Jan 17, 2006
UK
The GUI looks really sweet, shame you'll only get to look at it for 5 minutes before it starts to get a blue "tinge" :rolleyes:

I'm interested in the wifi capability & sharing music with other zune players, surely thats unprotected mp3 only??

aricher

macrumors 68020
Feb 20, 2004
Chi-il
Is it just me or does it look like the woman in this photo is:

A) Trying to snap this guy's neck
or

B) Getting ready to drown the guy?

C

CompUser

Girls at christmas time...

"I WANT A PINK NANO!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE"

I can't see any of them screaming

"I WANT A BROWN MICROSOFT ZUNE. IT'S SO CUTE."

I have a feeling the next version of the iPod will blow this thing out of the water.

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006
CompUser said:
Girls at christmas time...

"I WANT A PINK NANO!!! THEY ARE SO CUTE"

I can't see any of them screaming

"I WANT A BROWN MICROSOFT ZUNE. IT'S SO CUTE."

I have a feeling the next version of the iPod will blow this thing out of the water.
I'm screaming that at the moment. I don't even like pink but that nano is hot

WeeShoo

macrumors regular
Jul 7, 2005
North Carolina
MovieCutter said:
iPOD IS DOOMED!!! MICROSOFT HAS A TURD COLORED MP3 PLAYER THAT WANTS TO LOOK LIKE AN iPOD!!! LONG LIVE THE TURD COLORED ZUNE!!!!

I find it funny that this thing is thick as a book, will probably be $299, and has wireless capability that is only useful if everyone else has a Zune, which...at this rate, definitely won't happen.
Hey now, the 1G iPod was as thick as a book aswell.

KingYaba

macrumors 68040
Aug 7, 2005
Up the irons
Yes, we want more competition! More motivation for Apple to drive down the prices, while making a better product. :) The consumer will win!

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
KingYaba said:
Yes, we want more competition! More motivation for Apple to drive down the prices, while making a better product. :) The consumer will win!
Good point.

yg17: love the blue screen of death shots (edits). :D