Microsoft's "Magic Mouse"

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by batchtaster, Aug 4, 2011.

1. batchtaster, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2011
  2. MBP13 macrumors 6502

MBP13

Note that it only took about three and a half years for Microsoft to copy Apple.

*yawn* Wake me up with Microsoft events something of their own.

3. balamw Moderator

balamw

Staff Member

WTF? Show All? W7 has Expose now that OS X doesn't. (EDIT: I love how it's "upside down" from the 4 finger gestures on the Mac under SL).

Maybe the drivers for this can be adapter for a Magic Mouse or Magic Trackpad. Apple's W7 drivers are lousy.

B

4. TheIntruder macrumors 6502a

TheIntruder

I'd consider it if they wrote a Mac driver.

This one will have Mac support, and I'm eager to try it.

Personally, I haven't been entirely comfortable with the physical shape of Apple mice since the ADB Mouse.

The soap bar shape of the USB and Mighty Mouse are OK, but the way they implemented scrolling ball and right click in the MM were not to my liking. Having the entire top half of the shell click was fine with one button, but IMO doesn't work well for multiple buttons.

The Magic Mouse shares that trait, as well as being too low and slim, so there's nothing to grip.

5. YEEZY macrumors member

I tried this the other day. It's different, and it's lengthy. You'll probably get used to it, but it's about 10 bucks less than the Magic Mouse. And the Magic Mouse is probably the best bluetooth mouse on the market, so that's definitely an advantage.