Microvision introduced Projector SHOWWX for iPad

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iPad.Lover, Jan 12, 2011.

1. iPad.Lover macrumors member

[​IMG]

Apple products has always received much favor from the manufacturers of accessories . After BP-10 photo printer Photo of Bolle then today, Microvision has also added to the iPhone / iPod Touch and iPad a projector called SHOWWX +. SHOWWX + is a Laser Pico projector lamps with the ability to show image size from 12 to 100 “, at 848×480 resolution, 15 lumens brightness and 5000:1 contrast.
    According to Microvision, the SHOWWX + pin on the integrated device allows operation for 2 hours. Not only iPhone / iPod Touch / iPad, multimedia cable connection comes also support other product lines such as the iPod Nano / iPod Classic Apple laptops, cameras, computers and portable DVD players devices that support VGA interface.
    Price of SHOWWX + will near about $450.

--------------

Check out this video guys:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICwvebY95SU&feature=player_embedded

thought and comments..??!!!

2. Resist macrumors 68030

I'm very interested in this product, but it's not even HD resolution. Which would matter if using a bigger projection size for movie watching.

3. lewisozz macrumors member

lewisozz

4. Resist macrumors 68030

Or built into the iPhone.

5. Bheleu macrumors 6502

Woot.Com Deal of the Day

$105 today

Got mine on order. Amazon has some good reviews on it.

I would have posted sooner, but I figured someone else would have tagged it already. I did a search first and saw nothing, so bumped this thread.

6. poloponies macrumors 68030

The one on sale today is the WX (10 lumens) not the WX+ (15 lumens). Not that either works great in ambient light.