Hello, I really need some help! My 13" unibody MacBook Pro just unexpectedly stopped working one day. All I ever spilled on it was a small amount of olive oil on the trackpad. Upon later replacing the battery I noticed some oil on the original battery and trackpad chip. First thing I did was get it looked at at the Genius Bar. They said it was likely a logic board issue, liquid damage, and that the battery was swollen, causing the trackpad to malfunction. So I ended up replacing the charger, MagSafe board, motherboard, and battery. Still nothing, in fact now the battery light won't even come on anymore, nor will the MagSafe light. Really looking forward to fixing it. Thanks!