Mid 90's computer game??

Discussion in 'Mac and PC Games' started by Lindsaygatling, Sep 9, 2012.

1. Lindsaygatling macrumors newbie

I'm trying to find an old game my cousin and I used to play on her old Mac computer, from what we can remember there were two shrew-like characters (possibly named something like Borg and throg?) and you had to complete different levels. I know I don't have a lot to go on but I'd really areciate it if someone could help me! Thank you!!!

2. chrono1081 macrumors 604

chrono1081

Although I'm sure someone else can give you a better answer, here is something you can try in the mean time:

This video has 99 classic Mac games from the 90's, it may be listed in here (the video info has all the games listed).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kXsfYje9BE

I didn't have my first Mac until 2008 so I'm not much help : /

3. McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

4. Lindsaygatling thread starter macrumors newbie

5. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

6. blanka macrumors 68000

Which is a rip-off of Joust.

7. McGiord macrumors 601

McGiord

No way, with Joust you have to move the wings to fly, Mario Bros is something else and tedious.
    Also in Joust you can play against other player, while in Mario Bros you play as a team.

8. SHONAPJ macrumors newbie

To Lindsaygatling

This game you are looking for is called Bonkheads. as a little girl i use to play it. It has a green goblin thing called Borg and a blue one called Throg, and the rat king is called shrew??

----------

Now i am looking for a game in the 90's i use to play it, i swear it had a monkey as the character, and you have to go through a spooky level, water level and i think a jungle level, you had to miss floating eyeballs and lava etc. can't remember the name and i would like to find it. Help. the youtube video or 90's games didn't help and no wikipedia list helped.

9. rajpatel macrumors regular

Thanks to that person for reminding of joust, I loved it. Just wanted to say I liked lunicus and marathon a lot. I like the leisure suit Larry series a lot too. Though it was probably sad for a man in his early twenties to spend his time like that, I wish I had known then abt massage parlors