Midcontract users may get discounted price starting 6-18

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Gizmo3313, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Gizmo3313 macrumors newbie

I was on the phone with AT&T for about an hour today because I am having trouble with my 3GS pre-order. On this call, they said that starting tomorrow users who are mid contract WILL be eligible for the full discounted price - the same price new contract customers will pay. I ordered the 3GS 32 GB and was going to pay $499 - they said starting tomorrow it will be $299. I purchased the 3G the day it came out last year. They said if you already ordered that you'll get a rebate. I didn't ask what form the rebate would be.

I'll believe this when I see it, but they said that if I log into my ATT account tomorrow and try to order the phone I will see the newly discounted rate. Maybe all the complaining has paid off?

2. Xiph0s macrumors regular

Haha I surely hope so. That'd be awesome but it would piss people off that already ordered one that got screwed already.

3. computermilk macrumors 6502

I ordered my iPhone 32GB Black from Apple.com already....

If this stuff REALLY is true.. i better @#@#ing get Store credit or something. :mad:

4. joro macrumors 68020

joro

ANOTHER thread about this…it’s only posted in about four different fourms…:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

5. computermilk macrumors 6502

6. Xiph0s macrumors regular

You expect the guy to read the other 3 forums you read? :rolleyes: <--to you

7. dave006 macrumors 68020

8. joro macrumors 68020

joro

Touché but as they say, search is your friend…;)