Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sharkey311

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 11, 2013
So now Controllers For All is out, I'm really wanting to purchase a PS3 controller for it. The only game I have that would support it is GTA San Andreas. Is there a list of iOS games that support Mifi Controllers? And is that list even long to warrant spending 50 dollars for a PS3 controller

Stuke00

macrumors 68000
Oct 11, 2011
Collinsville,IL
So now Controllers For All is out, I'm really wanting to purchase a PS3 controller for it. The only game I have that would support it is GTA San Andreas. Is there a list of iOS games that support Mifi Controllers? And is that list even long to warrant spending 50 dollars for a PS3 controller

I would just get a MFi controller. 7.1 will be a sought after upgrade to 7.0.4 and last I've heard jailbreak isn't working on b4.

but here is the list

http://www.destructoid.com/these-are-the-games-that-work-with-ios-mfi-controllers-267286.phtml

Sharkey311

Suspended
Original poster
Jan 11, 2013

ps3zocker

macrumors 6502
May 3, 2012
I'm on beta 3, and am planning on staying there until a new jailbreak comes.

Thanks for the link though!

----------

I see this list doesn't have GTA SA or Sonic. Anyone else have any input?

Beta 3 expires February 10th. I highly doubt that there will be a new jailbreak before the iOS 7.1 release and months after.

Stuke00

macrumors 68000
Oct 11, 2011
Collinsville,IL
I'm on beta 3, and am planning on staying there until a new jailbreak comes.

Thanks for the link though!

----------

I see this list doesn't have GTA SA or Sonic. Anyone else have any input?

MFi controllers just came down in price too. only $20 more than a PS3 controller and you don't have to mess with jailbreak.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.