Might buy an Iphone 4 but is the ipod touch 5g better?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Cjshino, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Cjshino macrumors regular

I currently have a 32gb Ipt5g and an old cell phone. I was thinking of picking up a cheap iphone 4 but idk.

2. Xeblade macrumors regular

The iPod Touch is definitely better. It has a faster processor and has better cameras (even though the megapixels are the same). It also has a larger screen and will be thinner and lighter than the iPhone 4. Also in the long run, the iPod Touch will be supported for longer. The iPhone 4 has already lost some features of iOS 6.

3. marc11 macrumors 68000

Are you going to use the iPhone 4 as a cell phone/cell data or just as wifi device? I think is the main difference. A lot depends on what you do with your touch now. Just music and videos? If so, both will perform the same, except for the slightly larger screen. If heavy gaming, then maybe the new touch has the edge. The iPhone 4 also has built in GPS (no wifi or cell required) if that is important to you.

4. blackhand1001 macrumors 68030

blackhand1001

I wouldn't buy an iphone 4 today. Its just way too outdated and is showing it age.

5. cnev3 macrumors 6502

If you're going to spend the money for the iPhone plan, then you might as well spend a little more and get the 4S, and just use that.

6. arjun72525 macrumors newbie

i want an i phone from U.S can any one help me out guyz?

hey guyz i live in asia and in asia i live in india . so guyz i want an i phone 4s that some one courier me from U.S and in reply i will give them money trough bank or in any manner. guyz can you help me out?