Mighty Mouse Replacment

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by superman193, Jun 30, 2008.

1. superman193 macrumors regular

So way back in december I got my iMac, it came with alu keyboard and shorter mighty mouse.... well about 3 days ago it broke, it would not scroll down or up so I called up apple... they were very helpful and said they would ship me a new one and I would ship the broken one back.... they wanted a CC number.. I said I dont have one, so they told me to ride over to future shop and they would exchange one free... well i get over there and after a phone call to head office and a phone call to apple and about an hour of fighting I walk out with an off the shelf Mighty Mouse (very dirty might I add) I get home, open it and i realize the cord is about 15 cm longer! then my original mighty mouse!.. now my desk is cluttered with mighty cords!!! Should they have given me the imac mighty mouse? Did they make a mistake?...

2. MacFanatic08 macrumors member

I don't think so... Maybe it's an older/newer version??

3. Digital Skunk macrumors 604

Digital Skunk

I happen to like the longer MM cords.

Personally, Apple dropped the ball when it came to input with the MM and new keyboard. The best thing they have going is the Wireless MM and the Wireless OLD white keyboard, but even they have their issues.

Stick with the mouse you have until you can get a wireless one if you don't want cord issues, or grab another brand.