Mighty Mouse working but says not connected

Discussion in 'iMac' started by cbbob, Feb 1, 2010.

1. cbbob macrumors member

I went to preferences "bluetooth". I noticed that my MM is not connected but still works. Here's what is on bluetooth...
    Apple wireless mouse connected: yes
    Apple's mouse connected: no
    Bob's mouse no This is the MM.
    How can I get it connected. I also have a MS wireless mouse running . The MM like I said does work but not the way it should.

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

The thread title guy strikes again:

A more descriptive and precise thread title will help cater to the right audience and get you more responses.
    To edit your thread title, just click on the [​IMG] button on the bottom right of your original post and then click the "Go Advanced" button below your message.

The MM is wireless, isn't it?

If so, it says so in the Preferences, or not, because you posted "Apple wireless mouse connected: yes". That's a bit confusing.

maybe it's the Microsoft mouse that is not connected?

3. cbbob thread starter macrumors member

The MS mouse is working along with the MM. There are 3 items in the bluetooth. I used to have a wireless apple mouse but not anymore I now have the MS mouse and the MM. When it says apple wireless mouse I'm thinking that it means the old wireless mouse. Here's what it says in the bluetooth.

Apple Wireless Mouse connected yes

Apple's mouse connected no

Bob's mouse connected no. This is the MM. I tried to delete all the mouses but don't know how to do it. If not I would like to connect the MM. I've tried but nothing happend

4. cbbob thread starter macrumors member

Thanks for all the help. It was a Magic Mouse and now it works after I deleted another mouse. Thanks very much

5. cocky jeremy macrumors 68040

cocky jeremy

If you edited out your mouse/keyboard because your name is on it.. your name is still at the top of the picture. lol.

6. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

I noticed that too, lazy me. ;)