mighty mouse

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by joshuaaaron, Aug 27, 2008.

1. joshuaaaron macrumors member

i just started a graphic comm class. and we have macs, and its the first time i got to use the new mighty mouse in an actual task, and i love it...i dont see why people complain. haha it has the right click feature, and the tiny mouse ball is fun to play with.

2. Schtumple macrumors 601

Schtumple

3. Xavier macrumors 68020

I also love my mighty mouse. I like to see positive feedback on the mighty mouse, because the only things I read about it are negative (and I don't know why)

4. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

Wait until you get more than three mesons of dust under the Scroll Sphere...

And then just rub it upside down on some paper. Seriously, there's nothing wrong at all with the Mighty Mouse.

5. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

+1 I agree. My mouse is great! I love it and use it frequently. The only problem is the dirty scroll ball after a few months of heavy use, but that's standard with all scroll ball peripherals. I keep hearing people bashing it ratehr than learning that technology gets dirty after use...

6. gusious macrumors 65816

gusious

I also love my Mighty Mouse. I've been using it for almost a month now and it works perfectly!