"mighty snake" another boring game - Try!

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by lendlice1013, Jan 30, 2012.

1. lendlice1013, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2012

lendlice1013 macrumors newbie

Hello everyone,

I'm a new developer in iOS. I have create a very boring game. Its name is mighty snake. It's free now! :D

I made a new design for snake game. Put direction buttons separately around screen. You won't miss pressing anyone of them.

There is the link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mighty-snake/id493800010?ls=1&mt=8

Want to recall your memory of the classic snake game? I have it in this app. I have made eight speed on classic model. When you feel boring. you could challenge yourself. The speed 8 is really challenging.

I also have a story model. it's not slow. You may feel frustrated with it. Cause it is really challenging. 4 Different themes. You may think my game is too difficult. After playing it, you may won't think it's boring. :eek:

The most interesting part is the music. I absolutely sure that you would enjoy the music.

Wanna challenge yourself? or want to recall your old memory? or want to enjoy a 4 mins relax with music? download it now. Don't forget its free right now!

2. sunshing macrumors newbie

I think its too fast. specially in story model. But I like the classic. simple not very boring.

3. lendlice1013 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yes, my friends also told me, story model is a little bit fast. Also in practice. I will fix that. Try to make it slower. Then most people can accept that.

Thank you for telling me this.:)