• Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

boy-better-know

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 30, 2010
England
Hi, can any one help me please. Just got my Retina MBP today, and used migration assistant to transfer my old mac over to this one. All has worked find apart from my Grand Theft Auto Vice City game that I downloaded off the app store.
When i click on the icon to start the game, I can hear it stating up, with the start up music, but I can still see my desk top, it is like the window is invisible or something. When I go into mission control view whilst the game is running, there is a GTA VC app icon, and save where the window should be, but I cannot see anything.
Can anyone help?

eagandale4114

macrumors 65816
May 20, 2011
Hi, can any one help me please. Just got my Retina MBP today, and used migration assistant to transfer my old mac over to this one. All has worked find apart from my Grand Theft Auto Vice City game that I downloaded off the app store.
When i click on the icon to start the game, I can hear it stating up, with the start up music, but I can still see my desk top, it is like the window is invisible or something. When I go into mission control view whilst the game is running, there is a GTA VC app icon, and save where the window should be, but I cannot see anything.
Can anyone help?

If you downloaded it of the MAS my advice would be to re-download the game from the MAS.

Comment

roxxette

macrumors 68000
Aug 9, 2011
Maybe problems with drivers ? They might need update or the game may need a update to work properly on the rmbp.

Comment

boy-better-know

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 30, 2010
England
Maybe problems with drivers ? They might need update or the game may need a update to work properly on the rmbp.
Hmm maybe, surely someone else must have played gtavc on the rmbp? Cheers
Maybe try redownloading the game?
I hear couple troubles like this in Migration Assistant.

Yeah I did this mate, still the same problem. Thanks

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.