Milanese Loop during exercise

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by MoodyM, Jun 19, 2015.

1. MoodyM macrumors 6502a

MoodyM

I just got my Milanese Loop. Until now I've had the Black Sport Band.

I was planning to swap out the Loop for the Sport Band every time I go running or play soccer, but has anyone found the Loop to be ok during these activities?

I'm mostly worried about sweat damaging the Loop rather than it slipping/moving.

2. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

The loop is stainless steel.

3. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

Defiantly the sports band. The milanese loop is for fashion, luxury look to the watch. When exercising the sports bands is recommended.

4. MoodyM thread starter macrumors 6502a

MoodyM

Is that good or bad in terms of sweat?

5. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

I used to run with th Milanese Loop. Just ran it under tap water and dried it when I was done.

6. 3under2 macrumors regular

3under2

I exercised with the milanese loop every day until I received my sports bands (about a month). I had no issues with the band at all. Now that I have the BSB and WSB, I haven't exercised in the loop at all.

7. zaneliu macrumors 6502

zaneliu

The only reason why I prefer exercising with my sport band instead is because the milanese loop tends to loosen during a workout (running or racquetball). So I have to keep readjusting it because I'm looking for heart rate monitoring to work.

8. wvayens macrumors newbie

I replaces my sport band with the milanese loop a couple of weeks ago and play tennis with it every day for 2-3 hours. I sweat a lot and it's not been a problem at all. I do, however, wear a sweat band on that wrist and since it's wide enough, it keep it over my watch, and still no problems.