Milanese Loop series 4 question

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by tl01, Oct 13, 2018.

1. tl01 macrumors 68020

Can anyone with an Apple Milanese loop and a series 4 take a pic of the lug where is meets watch in the part with the loop? I’ll attach some pics of what I mean. I noticed that how my knock off milanese loops fit my 4 is different from the 3. Wondering if I need a real one now instead? I have compared three different knock offs. It looks like the band can scratch the watch on the series 4. Silver is my series 4 and the space grey is my old series 3 that is now my kid’s. Going to go check it out at the apple store tomorrow.

Attached Files:

2. Sandoop macrumors newbie

Sandoop

Do any of these help?

Attached Files:

3. tl01 thread starter macrumors 68020

Yes!!! Perfect!!! Thank you!!!!

4. voodooevil macrumors newbie

voodooevil

that’s why i ended up getting through apple. but the amazon stuff sure look good too. and the price...

does this band scratch anywhere on the watch? especially where it is attached to the watch? thanks

5. Relentless Power, Dec 11, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018

Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

The black Milanese loop can scratch the watch, because it has a ‘diamond like carbon coating’ that is protective, _if_ it comes into contact with the watch, it can scratch the casing. The band shouldn’t scratch the watch when inserting into the lug connector, just take your time inserting it. Also, when you’re not wearing the watch, lay it on it’s side, that way the band won’t touch the watch versus laying the watch flat.