Milanese Loop uncomfortable at times

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Lbkulinski, May 12, 2015.

1. Lbkulinski macrumors newbie

Anyone else think the ML is uncomfortable at times? I've decided to return it and just get the classic buckle.

2. MultiMediaWill macrumors 68000

3. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

There are several thread about this very problem.

4. Lbkulinski thread starter macrumors newbie

I have the sport band and it is much more comfortable.

5. KPOM macrumors G5

I think the Milanese Loop is just fine. It's become my preferred band.

6. jtrue28 macrumors 6502

jtrue28

What is uncomfortable about it?

Have you worn a watch in the past?

Do you have it too tight?

7. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

I returned my Milanese Loop and got a Sport band instead for the reason you mentioned above. Aside from the fact that it used to snag my arm hairs (I'm not that hairy) and it scratches the watch casing if you don't tighten it "the right way" according to Apple. Didn't want to go with the leather because I exercise with it.

8. FilmIndustryGuy macrumors member

But you can't beat how it looks with dressy clothes. Im used to it but I'm not hairy.

9. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

The band looks great. There is no debating that. It's just not comfortable (at least it wasn't for me). With the Sport band I sometimes forget I'm wearing my watch because it doesn't have that "im here" presence the Milanese band has on your wrist.

10. DirtySocks85 macrumors 65816

DirtySocks85

I now have both the ML as well as a green sport band. I find the sport band a bit more comfortable, but I've noticed that I sweat underneath it a bit more. I also think that for daily wear, the ML looks better. I'm considering ordering a black sport band so that I can have the comfort of the sport band on days where I don't want to wear "HEY LOOK AT ME" green on my wrist.

11. Kavier macrumors 6502a

Kavier

12. RangerXML macrumors regular

Was one of my original choices for bands, but I didn't like it to much when I tried it on, but I liked the Leather Loop. I have heard from people that the magnetic bands had a habit of loosening when they were active.

13. AlanShutko macrumors 6502a

I just got my blue sport band and have been trying it today. I think I find the milanese more comfortable. It might have to do with precisely how you wear your watch: on your wrist bone, or to one side or the other. (I wear mine next to my wrist bone on the elbow side.)