Milanese Loop

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by spikerules, May 4, 2015.

1. spikerules macrumors regular

Does anyone know if these have been shipping earlier than the estimated ship dates? I'm going away at the end of this month and really would like a nice looking band for my nights out!

2. tkukoc macrumors 6502a

tkukoc

Don't think any of them separately from apple watch sales have shipped yet. At least my loop hasn't and my order is suppose to ship within the next week, according to the date I was given during the first evening of preorders.

3. spikerules thread starter macrumors regular

OK that's a shame:( Thanks for the reply. Considering buying the stone Leather loop in medium as that has a May shipping time.

4. tkukoc macrumors 6502a

tkukoc

Actually I've been thinking the exact same thing. I'm still debating on if I'll keep the loop once I get it. I can see myself purchasing the red sports band once that is released because I really believe in project (RED). Guess we shall see. :)

5. PieMac macrumors 6502a

I was wondering the same thing...ordered the Milanese loop along with two Apple watches and received the watches last Monday :) but the Milanese loop hasn't progressed at all and the delivery date estimate is April 29-May 12. Usually I receive preorders the in beginning of the delivery time frame. Hope to have it for a trip the beginning of June!