Milanese versus Sport band

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by susan12369, May 27, 2015.

1. susan12369 macrumors 6502

Just my personal opinions... So today I received a black sport band, and I really liked the way it felt so was considering having it be my daily band, with my Milanese being for nicer occasions. The one thing I didn't like first off in comparing the two was that the Milanese is incredibly adjustable, so I could easily adjust it a tad as the day went on if needed.

I still really liked the sport band, though - that is, until I wore it to work out. Much sweatier and more uncomfortable than wearing my Milanese when working out, which really surprised me. Anyone else find this to be true?

I will be keeping the sport band because I think it will be better suited for camping and some summer activities, but I don't think I'll be wearing it every day. It is easy to switch between the two, yes, but I don't want to have to be swapping bands every day.

Just my two cents.

2. MICHAELSD macrumors 68040

MICHAELSD

Sweat doesn't ruin the finish of the Milanese?

3. susan12369 thread starter macrumors 6502

Doesn't seem to, and actually it doesn't seem to cause as much sweat on my wrist as the sport band did. It seems a bit more breathable.