MiLi Powerskin - worlds thinnest iphone battery case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by projone, Feb 26, 2010.

1. projone macrumors newbie

Hey Guys,

Just purchased one of these powerskins and im loving it. I had to buy it from a UK company as not sure if you can buy them over here in the States.

I did have a juice pack air but after the 3rd faulty unit i decided enough was enough.

I paid roughly $50 for the MiLi pack and have to say the build quality is so much better and also feels better in hand.

Not sure if i can post links but google mili powerskin uk and im sure you will find it

Happy days

2. JNGold macrumors 6502a

JNGold

3. oxredthesecond macrumors newbie

Juice pack air

Hi Projone

What problems did you have with the juice pack? I've had mine for 2 weeks and when I'm using the juice pack, my iphone seems to go from 90-odd percent to 10 percent in a few hours. When I plug it into the charger I get 3 lights solid and only one flashing which tells me the juice pack is still nearly fully charged but the phone doesn't seem to realise?!

4. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

I seem to have to toggle the switch on my JuicePack Air sometimes to get my 3GS to draw power from it. It's a bit of a pain because I prefer that the phone always use the JPA in the hope that would extend the battery life for when I give it my kid as a hand-me-down.