Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kingpause

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 17, 2007
I came across this site marketing these bags as suitable Macbook bags - what do you think? Do you have/use a bag like this for your Macbook? Would it fit a 13" Macbook, power supply, cords, etc.? The published dimensions are 12"x14"x6", but I know that the only way to tell how WELL it would work is to see it in actual use.

I've got a slipcase on my macbook so that I could just throw it into the bookbags and backpacks that I've got, but I'd also like a dedicated Macbook, and frankly have not been too pleased with my options, as the bags in my price range (<$50) frankly don't LOOK very interesting or good (I'm enough of a tool that those things actually matter).

Just curious.

Corrosive vinyl

macrumors 6502
Sep 22, 2006
that looks nice but looks rather expensive for what I have seen in army bags. have u tried finding that or something similar at an army surplus store? You can get a multitude of bags for that price or cheaper. I got an israeli paratrooper bag for like $15... i forget exactly cause its been a few years... which I used for college

kingpause

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 17, 2007
I'm sure I could find some cheaper if I poked around, I'm just wondering if I should even bother....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.