Milk and Cookies? Convert, download etc.

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by T-BILLIONS, Dec 1, 2011.

1. T-BILLIONS macrumors newbie

T-BILLIONS

Hey guys,

Got a bit of a strange question but am hoping someone out there has the answer to this one.

I've been using a program called EVOM from thelittleappfactory which has been amazing at converting video files for me in the past - that was till the last lion update which has destroyed it and made it un-usable of late.
    Whilst I was using this program sometime back I looked into other converters and youtube music downloaders out there and stumbled upon a fantastic looking web site much alike thelittleappfactory; I believe the web site logo was of a choc chip cookie and a glass of milk and the icons to the programs were an old tv set, a juke box, a turtle with a camera amongst a list of other things.

I've been searching again for hrs tonight on top of endless searching of the past week.
    Im just hoping someone out there may know of this web site from the description but feeling doubtful. :(

Cheers in advance - Regards, Trev.

2. simsaladimbamba

3. T-BILLIONS thread starter macrumors newbie

T-BILLIONS

Hey thanks for the reply - I have handbrake and a youtube downloader (grappler) but it's just doing my head in that I can't find the particular program I was looking at - I could have sworn I bookmarked it but apparently not. :(

4. simsaladimbamba

Searching your browsing history is no help either?

5. T-BILLIONS thread starter macrumors newbie

T-BILLIONS

Nah, it was too long ago unfortunately. I clear out my cookies and history every few months or so. I installed one of their programs and used it for a while, but deleted it as I already had an application for it's use... Unfortunately that was some time ago too. Grrr

6. T-BILLIONS thread starter macrumors newbie

T-BILLIONS

Ok so I found some of the Apps that were on the site at the time - Where I found them originally I'm not sure - Maybe they've updated the site or maybe I found them linked through another site but the actual one Im after isn't on this particular site (I'm sure the site I was looking at was named something like: Milk and Cookies)

Anyway here's some of the apps - http://www.tastyapps.com/
    if anyone now knows and understands my gibberish can you point me in direction of the site I'm after - Cheers.