Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jnl1211

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 29, 2011
NWIndiana
This has happened before.

Stop and think "Me and how many other people are flooding the activation servers right now to try out this shiny new beta?!?!?!"

Instead of making threads needing a fix... Wait...

In the mean time just flood the iOS6 section with threads about how Apple disappointed and didn't do custom stuff that they never have, never will but you think they should've done with iOS6 :D

jackiecanev2

macrumors 65816
Jul 6, 2007
This has happened before.

Stop and think "Me and how many other people are flooding the activation servers right now to try out this shiny new beta?!?!?!"

Instead of making threads needing a fix... Wait...

In the mean time just flood the iOS6 section with threads about how Apple disappointed and didn't do custom stuff that they never have, never will but you think they should've done with iOS6 :D

The last time this happened, people were receiving communication errors from the servers being inaccessible/flooded. Getting a message about UDID registration is something different, which it seems more than a few people, including myself, are getting.

jnl1211

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 29, 2011
NWIndiana
That was not mentioned. "Cant activate" is pretty vague. Now that there's specifics maybe something can be done.

3GS activated just fine. In fact I wasn't even through setup yet and AT&T 3G popped up

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.