Ming Dynasty Keyboard

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by PaulChowHK, Sep 19, 2012.

1. PaulChowHK macrumors regular

[​IMG]

I finding this on Hong Kong sites and buying myself. I like very much. Can buying at this Hong Kong store.

2. switon, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2012

switon macrumors 6502a

3. xxcysxx macrumors 6502

that look like my dinner plate.:D

still, that's pretty neat. i wish they have a monster energy logo, or red bull, or mountain dew. these are my favorites.:D

4. Dark Void macrumors 68030

Dark Void

Meh.

Can't really read the keys. I guess that's not a big deal for someone that doesn't need to but the design itself isn't that great in my opinion.

5. bobcan macrumors 6502a

bobcan

Well, I am certainly NOT the greatest typer (maybe 35 WPM) and might have to 'hunt and peck a bit through the camouflage' occasionally.. BUT that is pretty cool looking!! :D

6. PaulChowHK thread starter macrumors regular

I having coffee in Starbucks and people next to me say cool when seeing my keyboard. So funny

7. MaxPower72 macrumors 6502

MaxPower72

8. PaulChowHK thread starter macrumors regular

You may being right. Problem I just liking Chinese art too much and this way I can enjoying everydays. ;)

9. MaxPower72 macrumors 6502

MaxPower72

I like Chinese art too, especially porcelain that keyboard is a very cool idea but I personally would have difficulties in seeing the keys.
    Now, what would be cool, would be a MBP skin made to look like antique Chinese porcelain with all the crackling, kiln kiss with the bottom one showing signs of being "fired" in a kiln etc.

10. PaulChowHK thread starter macrumors regular

If you finding one telling me please

11. vpro macrumors 65816

vpro

you're selling it?

i think it is cool but it isn't that great, it is good for decoration when you have friends over for tea or if you go to 'dimsum' and just have it out as a table setting while everyone is texting each other at the table about how much they admire the keyboard sticker. don't get sauce on it though or they'll 'chop' you!

i'm more a Song dynasty or Qin dynasty fan myself.. Ming was too frilly nelly.

12. NutsNGum macrumors 68030

NutsNGum

Ever considered a screen saver?

13. PaulChowHK thread starter macrumors regular

I having PET screen protection on my iPad. Do they making Chinese art design on screen protector? Not sure how that be working:confused:

14. MaxPower72 macrumors 6502

MaxPower72

download a wall paper that you can use as background for your desktop or screen saver on your macbook

15. PaulChowHK thread starter macrumors regular

I having that already. Thank you very much:)

16. PaulChowHK, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2012

PaulChowHK thread starter macrumors regular

It amazing how they can painting this detail by hand. When you looking close you can seeing lines not same thickness but looking at normal distance it looking like it so perfect. I really enjoying have chace seeing it everyday on me competer. I seeing how the artists long ago loving what they do .This is why we should never losing that skill as we getting more and more computer generation

I seeing other design they having which is very interesting because this old Chinese art. Long time agos they taking red paper and cutting out painting by hand. It must taking a long long time and there so much detail as you can seeing.

[​IMG]

This is tradional wedding in China. Many Chinese girls dreaming the day the getting married and if they can have this type of wedding with the tradional dress.

17. mrsir2009 macrumors 604

mrsir2009

I never thought about keyboard skins - Might have to get myself one :)

18. PaulChowHK thread starter macrumors regular

If you interesting Chinese art go to some Chinese shop and asking if they have Tia red paper art. You will be amazing at how beautiful and how they can ding this