I know people have been debating on the topic of if/when the Mini will get a refresh. Not asking for a personal crystal ball reading, but am wondering more of a "What would you do..." opinion from anyone. I want to buy a Mini to use as a headless server for my hi-fi system. I'm just wondering if I should buy one right now, today. Or at least wait to see when the more "stable" leaks start creeping in to see about the refreshed model - if it worth waiting or not. If going ahead with a purchase of a Mini sooner, rather than later - how can I use the screen of my MacBook Pro to set up the Mini? I want to do a basic set-up out of the box (I don't have a monitor) using the MacBook Pro screen, and then make a copy of the OS to a USB drive (I'm gonna swap out the stock HDD and install 2 SSDs). Thanks.