Mini Displayport adapter pack?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by beretta5spd, Jan 21, 2013.

1. beretta5spd macrumors newbie

Hello all,

Just thought I would send out a quick question to the macrumors community. I just picked up a cMBP 13, quickly swapped in an optibay sata III ssd, and have been thoroughly enjoying it since.

I typically hook up my laptops to many different types of displays. I normally use a DVI external monitor at home in my office. I have an hdmi 1080p projector downstairs that I would also typically hook up my laptop to. And then on the rare occasion (every couple of months) I will hook it up to a projector via vga at church.

I am looking to buy all three mini displayport adapters (vga, dvi, hdmi). Is there a company that has a pack of all three together to save some cash? Or is my best bet to just buy them individually?

I do live in Canada but am no stranger to purchasing online from the US of A.

Thanks for your help,

Dwight

2. simsaladimbamba

You could look at MonoPrice (not sure if they ship to Canada though, after all it is nearby) and their cheaper adapters (less than 10 USD if I remember correctly).

3. beretta5spd thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks you simsaladimbamba

I just purchased all three adapters for $33 CDN after shipping from monoprice.
    All the adapters have very high reviews.

Total cost from the apple store was going to be $93 CDN after shipping so thank you for helping me save $60.

Dwight

4. simsaladimbamba

So that 60 CDN can be put towards other toys, like a new mouse or keyboard, or some good meals.
    Or I could give you my postal address, I collect foreign currencies and do not have any dollars besides a 1 USD dollar note, which coincidentally started that stupid collection.
    Now on to find some Aussies and Kiwis.

5. beretta5spd thread starter macrumors newbie

If you send me your address I absolutely will send you some CDN currency for your collection. Thx again :)